Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Blog...ever.

I must say, I pretty much thought blogging was stupid.

I have changed my mind.

Whether or not anyone ever reads this, it is essential to me to write in some way. Journal, letters, facebook, or now blogging, it satisfies my soul in a way that is hard to discribe. My mind is cleared and my is life recorded.

I decided to start blogging in order to record my trip to Europe that I'm leaving for on Tuesday. I've been twice before, and this time, I don't want to forget anything that happens. It should be pretty wonderful. And crazy.

It's getting down to the wire now, and honestly, I'm really tired of all the preparation and planning. Let's just get on with it already. Really.

But I'm pretty ecstatic. Given the opportunity, I'm almost always up for an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment